Wireless Router Long Range Ac 1200mbps High Speed WiFi to Router Dual Band with 4 Lan Ports for Home Office Gaming Internet
5GHz Long range High speed AC1200 Wireless Router
· Wi-Fi Technology: 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Dual Band
· Beamforming: Boosts the speed, reliability &
range of your Wi-Fi connections
· Antenna: 4× 5dBi External
· Ethernet: 1 × WAN port & 4 × LAN fast port (10/100Mbps)
· Buttons: WPS,Reset
· Security: WPA/WPA2-PSK, Firewall, Parental
Controls, Guest Network
· Dimensions: 6.6×6.6×6.8”
Troubleshooting and Common Issue
1. Which connection type should I choose during WAN settings?
It is recommended to choose automatic connection type- Dynamic IP" for most situation.
2. Connected correctly but not able to access internet,might shows as "connected, no internet"
Disconnect both of your modem and router for 30 sec, then re-connect them back.
3. Everything works except the networks shows unsecured
You need set up password for your Wi-Fi.
Go to router login page, click Wireless" - "Encryption" - "WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK" – "Wi-Fi Password", you can always change your Wi-Fi name from here.
4. May I use this router as Wi-Fi Extender?
Yes. Power the router on, when you first set up.
Choose WISP, and connect your Wi-Fi with your password.
After that, there will be a new Wi-Fi name from our router.
5. Why I typed 192.168.0.1 or EDUP.CC correctly butit come out many results instead of the router login page?
Make sure you directly type in the address bar not any search box. It is normally located in the top of a browser.
6. Able to access internet but can’t login with 192.168.0.1 or EDUP.CC.
You might connect with a different network which is not from our router, check the name if it shows as WI-FI-XXXX-5G